Message to Patients and Families
Our hearts go out to those affected by COVID-19. The health of our patients and staff is our top priority and we are doing everything we can to ensure your safety while at our facility. COVID-19 infections are increasing at an alarming rate and our facility has implemented measures that are designed to control and reduce transmission of COVID-19.
Appointments are available Monday-Thursday with some restrictions in place.
- Face masks are required for everyone over 10 years old (homemade masks are allowed)
- Temperature checks are mandatory when entering the facility.
- Everyone must maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Only one person may come with a patient to their appointment.
- If you may have been exposed to COVID-19 or have a fever, cough or other symptoms, call us to reschedule your appointment and contact your healthcare provider. If you are having trouble breathing, get emergency medical care immediately.
Remember: Face coverings are NOT a replacement for social distancing, frequent hand washing, and self-isolation when sick.
For more information, visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention website at https://www.cdc.gov/.
If you have any questions, please contact our office for assistance. Thank you for your cooperation and patience during this challenging time.
Temporary Office Hours
Northeast (Judson): Monday-Thursday- 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. Friday - CLOSED
Northwest (Culebra): Monday -Thursday - 8:30 am - 5:30 pm. Friday- CLOSED